A comprehensive treatment of the significant symbols and institutions of Roman religion, this Companion places the various religious symbols, discourses, and practices, including Judaism and Christianity, into a larger framework to reveal the sprawling landscape of the Roman religion.
* An innovative introduction to Roman religion
* Approaches the field with a focus on the human-figures instead of the gods
* Analyzes religious changes from the eighth century BC to the fourth century AD
* Offers the first history of religious motifs on coins and household/everyday utensils
* Presents Roman religion within its cultural, social, and historical contexts
Download Links :
If you have the download links please share it with us. Give your download links as comment.